Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pay Out

I already received my pay out yesterday, it's 81 USD through paypal, you'll just have to write and advertise a topic then its good to go. Good thing i become a blogger!

I started as a blogger last november and my sensei is "Lito Allanza aka Tolits". He did gave me the introduction how to make money through advertising. He has a source and her name is Cherry and she is the one who is giving us writings if we do not have offer on the other website. At first i am so confused how to run things out but with the help of my sensei i really learn a lot! swwoossh thanx men^_^.

So now my page rank is already 2/10 and it's about to be known globally. Hehehe, for the people who wants to have money through blogging feel free to approach me and i wil teach you how to work on this kind of business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marvs.. Ngaun ko lng nabasa post mo.. :) Thanks for mentioning my name.. It's an honor for me (blushing)... At least me mgsearch man sa name ko, di lang negative... at puro paninira ng ibang tao jan! Hehehe.. Keep up the good work.. Regards po ke wifey..;)TC!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online